View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #190
robnolimit

Re: Bolt in steering rack

Sorry that I haven't been too available, I'm out of town at the moment. No, we will not have a manual rack version. We have three road test trucks, with 2800, 5000, and 9000 miles on them. We have pulled the tie rod ends off of the two high milers and tested them. We are looking for excessive play, above .0001" and have not found any signs of wear. We are recomending that these are wear items, and that the service interval is 25,000 miles. No Limit carries a 5 million dollar product liability policy, and it has never been used in 25 years. In front of that, No Limit has a Lifetime Warrantee policy, in that we will repair or replace any non-consumable item, manufactured by No Limit, for as long as you (product purchaser) own the vehicle. And, as always, we want you to be happy with the product, and you have 60 days after delivery to return it for a full refund, no questions asked. These practices have bben set up by no limit to help us build a strong reputation, and a happy and loyal customer base. A 'long Term' approach. I hope this helps with some of your concerns. I'll be back in the shop tues. Thanks again.
2011 Truckin' Throwdown Champion
GoodGuys 2010 National Champion

Proud to put our products up against all others!
robnolimit is offline   Reply With Quote