View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #240
Custom 68

Re: Bolt in steering rack

Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolimit View Post
Tmend, i think its the angle of the pict. There is plenty of clearance at full lift, and full droop, both full left & full right turns.
Custom68 I saw Jake yestarday, he said he will be posting up his driving impressions, and answer questions about the feel, asap, probably this weekend.
Great, just wanted to hear first hand as it looks like a great kit. I looked last night and even tho mine is an ls motor I built the motor mounts and slid it back a couple inches I think I have lots of room. It is a lot of money so I just want to hear as much about it as I can. With all the parts you are including it looks like it is well worth the expense tho I am not saying it is not. I have done so much on my truck myself but there are some things best left to the pros. Thanks for what you have done on this. I will count my pennies this weekend and see if I can swing it.
Dave
"A good friend will bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "that was frekin awesome".
"If it doesn't fit force it...If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway!"
Custom 68 is offline   Reply With Quote