View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 12:06 PM   #421
niceguy678us

Re: My new build thread: Stage 4!

I had to wait two months to get my double shear x-over high steer kit from them. I ordered them on 4/12/11 and didn't receive them till 6/2/11. They took my order ovet the phone and I paid right then and there with a order number and everything. I called back two weeks later just to get an ETA/update and they didn't know what I was talking about even with the order #, they LOST my order but still had my money LOL. So the order went back in again. I checked back once a week and heard all the excuses in the book from "we just had to hire a new welder" to "we'll ship you what's ready now and ship you the rest at a later date" but nothing showed up so I had to call them again, and again, and again. But eventually I got everything I ordered including D60 and 14B diff covers.

It's a shame really, they have the best BEEFIEST x-over kit on the market and the best price for what you get HANDS DOWN. The parts are precision machined and flawless. Once I had them in hand I saw the quality of the craftsmanship and the amount of time it took to make these things. The diff covers are friggin bullet proof and fit perfect right out of the box (the little skulls are kick a$$). The arms bolted down with the studs and lined up perfectly with the upper king pins. The studs they use are ARP and are the best you can buy, and the fasteners were all high grade.

My vote is they are a young business that's trying to design and provide the best quality parts they can to this market. They just have to work out the customer service side of the business, which in reality is the hardest part in my opinion. Just give them some time, they'll deliver.....eventually.
1959 Apache 3100 SWB Fleetside
2006 VTX 1800f

Build thread:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ght=highlander
niceguy678us is offline   Reply With Quote