View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #164
Critter
Future TOTM Winner

Re: The Great Critter Revival ‘09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985-GMC View Post
Not even working on his truck, slacker...
Slacking on the blazer...yes, unfortunately I am. Too much other stuff going on a the moment. I haven't completely stopped, just taken me longer on this d@mn shop than I had ever imagined. It is fully enclosed except for the garage doors. I finally have them all framed, a 16'x7.5' door and a 8'x7.5' door for the garage, also an 8'x8' rollup off the side of the shop. They had to special order the garage doors because of the odd height, but I should have them here and installed around the first of the year. At that point the building will be FULLY ENCLOSED! FINALLY! As far as the blazer goes, I have been on the hunt for an 8 lug dana 44/corp 10 bolt to put under the front or at least use to convert my 6 lug D44. They are proving much more difficult to find (locally) than I had imagined. I have run across a few but nobody wants to part with them. It is easier to find a D60 I think!

Check it out www.lsdyno.com
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote