View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #151
special-K
Special Order

Re: "BIG" truck forum C/40, C/50, C/60 and the like...

Not me.

Hey,about this thread and seeing if there's a demand for a medium & heavy GM truck forum. I guess it's going nowhere,huh? Like I've said before,if we took all the years and combined them,then threw in all the other GM built commercial vehicles that are not acknowledged on this site,I think we'd have a worthwhile forum. There's StepVans,El Caminos,Sedan Deliveries,Greenbriars
/Corvair90s,buses,special bodies,RVs,military,foreign GM companies,and probably others I'm over looking. This thread and it's original purpose has been lost in the back pages. What will it take to get something going? The same was true with pre-47s and we finally gave them a forum. It may not be the busiest forum but it sure earns it's keep. I'd have -plenty to post if there was such a forum. I post this stuff in the pickup forum and it disappears,but also the mind set there is largely narrowed to specific interest even in light trucks. I can see the forum I'm talking about being for all truck of working nature,even LTs.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote