View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #3793
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by protrash64 View Post
Looks super nice Alan!! I also have to give you on the seats; killer.

I'm sanding the 'burb roof, care to join me??
Thanks and are you sure you want to share to fun of blocking a long roof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
^^ i agree, looks nice!
Thanks buddy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphy View Post
Did you add the p-side arm rest?
I was noticing on a lot of these trucks, only the driver got them. I remember on the one we had when I was a kid being a tad perturbed because I didnt have an arm rest to .... well .... rest my arm on!
My truck doesnt have it, and I will be adding it.

Why did you have to repaint your glovebox door by the way?
The truck came with them. Do custom cabs always have them? Mine is a custom cab.

I had to repaint the glove box due to memory loss. I used BC/CC on the inside of the cab because it's easier for me to get everything covered. i generally have a problem getting the edges covered. When I sprayed the glove box door the first time it fried up on me. Well 2 years later I finally spray it with the bed. I did the outside in single stage. It wasn't a perfect match. That's why I had to redo it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Custom View Post
Looking good !!!!

Got the glove box door hung, but discovered the stricker is MIA. I guess I will just make one since they aren't available. I thought I might could use one of my old cab thinking the striker would be the same from the Impala to a truck. It wasn't there. Looks like the hole pattern is the same. I'll figure out something. I'd like to see what it's suppose to look like.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote