View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #45
bpeters5814

Re: 1998-2000 Crew Cab short bed's? Post your Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw4sale View Post
There's two I'm looking at right now. Both '99s. One has 118k miles and they're asking $8500. The other only has 90K and they want $9500. I thought they weren't that overpriced, but I've ha others tell me that's too much.
Well, like I said, I guess it depends on location. To me, I would pay that in a heartbeat. A pickup with 90k miles for $9500? That's not too bad. I mean, look at what an 03-07 crew cab with 90k miles will sell for. I realize it's not the same - different engine, interior, etc., but you're still getting a crew cab pickup with the same mileage and both have pretty proven drivetrains. Not trying to convince you one way or the other, I just look at things a little differently. I guess I should ask if they are 4x4s. That also adds to the cost. I also like this body style of pickup the best of any crew cab offering, so that adds to my wanting one. End of the day, it's your money. If it's a solid truck, you want it and are comfortable with the price, who cares what anyone says? Good luck whatever you decide!
bpeters5814 is offline   Reply With Quote