View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #70
67c10rustbuket

Re: Rustbuket 67 build "Georgia"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT71 View Post
I dont have a build thread going on here but I have got alot of pics. I would like to see pic under you dash after you get wired up. Supposed to snow in the morning not sure if we will get anything done, but hope so. As far as the fuel tank, I plan on building one out of stainless steel and putting the factory fuel pump sending unit in it, that is if I can shorten it. For right now I am just going to set the fuel tank off the 98 truck on it to start. Thanks for the offer on the templete but the hole for mine is different. I will do the tape before I cut for sure. Anyway here is a pic of mine, do not want to highjack your thread. I have the radiator and trans cooler hook up but not in the pic
Thanks for the pic JohnT71 ! yours looks great, definately cleaner than mine. Your not hijackin If I ask for it. I think you really should start a build on here though thats a nice truck you got going and I'd like to see more and I'm sure we'll be sharing a lot of info with the same drivetrain. I plan pn the same for using the stock tank for startup but I change my mind constantly on tank ideas and I think ive settled on just buying the big boys aluminum cell with a walbro external fuel pump. We got a little snow made for some 4X fun on the way to work.

so heres a few Qs about what your thinking on a few things, are you using the 68 radiator or the 98? my 97 is way too wide. What are your thoughts on steering column/ignition switch. I love the dash mounted ign but was thinking a 88-94 column would be easier.

Ill snap some pics when I start to mock up the interior wiring, I didnt get to work on it sunday so hopefully this weekend. Also I want to move the ECM and fuse/relay center into the interior after I make sure everything works in the transplant. Later

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote