View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #46
GMCNUT

Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooters_7 View Post
I can use an auto column, a 65 custom steering wheel (complete), the factory clock, factory radio..., SWB fleetside bed. Arab isn't too bad of a drive but would take the whole weekend for me. PM me and we can set something up.
Got 2 auto columns and both are 175.00 - another member has laid claim to one of them I think so that makes the other one yours to take or leave. We have two 65 custom steering wheels and one is pretty pitted and has a badly cracked steering wheel for 50.00 or we have a MUCH nicer one that looks great for 150.00 - can send pics of both. Another member has asked before you on the clock so until they come back saying they will or won't take it I cannot offer it to you yet but you are next in line
Factory radio I do not have a Chevy - only GMC for 64-66. I do know another guy who has a working 64-66 Chevy radio though and I can put you in contact with him. On the SWB fleet bed, I have one of those too - can send pics I just took yesterday. 450.00 on it. Comes with a nice fleet tailgate w/ no rot or serious dents. Bed has a plywood floor. Send your email address for pics