View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #1855
made2drag

Re: post all bagged c10 here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrikz View Post
I have that. But i may be missing something. How the heck do you get UNDER the truck if that was to happen?? I guess all 4 wouldnt drop unless you lost your air tank or something>???
that's exactly why im mounting the tank under the cab and hydraulic hose to the firewall where i'll have all my valves. i'll never have to go under my truck for anything! except to drain the tank of any water. the worst that can happen is a fill valve might stop working. if stuff is under the truck and you air out and your a fill valve doesnt work you are stranded...on a old truck i had 1 fill valve for both rear bags and it went out ......thats why im doing mine like i am...i'll have pics in my build next week. i have 5 nights i can work on it so im gonna get alot done.

if you air out and cant get a jack under it, here the solution for the back...have a hidden hitch behind your tag. slide an "extention step" (thing they sell for people to use as a step) in and it will give you a good place to jack onto. the front should be easy to jack onto the frame horns
made2drag is offline   Reply With Quote