View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #21
jeffg1010

Re: The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustd Knuckles View Post
I just ordered a whole carpet set for my 72 C/10 and got free shipping with the code "welcome" saved 28 bucks. Really wish LMC would put something out and help us do business with them instead of searching around for deals on shipping or 10% discounts. Anyway-see ya
Posted via Mobile Device by the way it was J.C.Whitney
I have been meaning to follow up on this request...
I've been an LMC customer for about 6 different trucks- new and old. In fact, I have thousands in receipts from LMC for my Burb alone.

I spoke to a marketing lady at LMC about promo codes. Nice lady. She was very interested in our site. I boasted the site "stats" (Currently- Threads: 469,697, Posts: 5,033,730, Members: 93,338) Apparently, she was intrigued enough to join and she relayed the info up the ladder at LMC Corporate. We talked several times via email and phone, but in the end, I was unsuccessful in getting promo code offers.

I gotta say this... I was in NASCAR marketing/sponsorships for 10 years and I know how large companies like this get inundated with dozens of requests like this everyday. So, the fact that she even took a look at our forum shows that we represent a chunk of their business. So... ya never know, that may change in the future, and maybe they will even find another way to reward our business. Time will tell. For now, they feel that their products are already discounted over their competitors, so they will not offer promo codes at this time.

NOW... with this said, I don't want people to start bashing LMC on here because they wont "hook us up" , their prices are still competitive on many items. (I realize not all)

I just wanted you all to know that I tried!
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote