View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #62
PBFAB.COM

Re: Porterbuilt Direct

Guess my first post on here should be to introduce myself as part of the PB family and to our extended family on the forum. My name, in case you didn't already catch it, is Porterbuilt Brand. I'm the youngest brother in the Porterbuilt triplets, but don't let that stop me from showing my brothers a thing or two.

My goal on here will be to effectively promote our product lines under the Porterbuilt names ( Fabrication / Street Rod / Off-road / and Direct ) and assist with any sales, tech, fitment, and general questions about our products. Not only am I'm here to support the entire PB team, and this forum, but I'm also here to support the entire custom truck community.

You know my middle brother, Porterbuilt Direct, is still going to be the main source for purchasing any of our products, or related products, and I think we'll work good together. I'm going to be the one hooking you up with deals, and he's going to be the one taking your order, and you money.

Nathan, my older and more established brother, will still be a part of the forum community, however he is so famous now he doesn't get a chance to be on here like before. Seems all those welders, fabricators, and CAD programs are getting to his head these days. Honestly Nate still answers some tech and general questions under his Porterbuilt name, but he's so busy in the shop he can't get to all the topics and doesn't want them to go unanswered.

Well that's my three cents for now and I'm sticking to it. I look forward to working with many of you over the future and hearing about all your cool builds.

PBB

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson