Thread: 1987 swb
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #76
f.monroe

Re: 1987 swb

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaredaway View Post

Frank, what trucks do you have right now? Just the yellow one? How is your son doing with his vehicle?
Reuben,
I still have the yellow truck that Dennis helped me with. I have the two blue 77's also. As for my son.....well he decided he was a Cummins man and thats the only reason we sold the red truck. We bought my wife's grandpa's 97 12 valve four wheel drive extended cab. He has added 4" stainless exhaust , fuel plate, home built air intake, and a gov spring kit. Lifted the front 2" with a leveling kit and added 35" Nittos on black Rockstars. He bought a ranch hand grille gaurd and had it re powder coated. He just started on the stereo and added a cb radio. It's different than anything I ever owned but it's his and how he wants it so i let him pick his mods. Both of my boys love it so I know what my 13 yr old will be looking for. My youngest is looking at a cummins conversion on a 1999 single cab 4x4 ford super duty. He keeps shoving info in front of me on it and how we could do the conversion. I think we will just find another dodge. Keep up the good work and thanks for doing it.
Frank
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by f.monroe; 05-27-2012 at 01:10 PM.
f.monroe is offline   Reply With Quote