View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
GMCNUT

Re: Very unhappy with GMCNUT

To any members and admin folks were wondering about this, its 100% true - I never got around to sending his panels due to a lot of unfortunate family health related issues here that prevented me from even being on the computer since he posted to all of you showing his irritation with me. Since then I have spoken to him and have agreed to not only send his parts this week but also give him a full refund for waiting so long. In the period while I was unable to access a computer, I also managed to unintentionally tick off a single Ebay member as well, and in doing that, he has opened a Paypal dispute that has 100% of my Paypal funds locked until resolved so I can't even refund KSTYLES' 50.00 yet - we will get that cleared up any day now and KSTYLES will indeed get both the desired refund AND the parts free of charge for the inconvenience.

Thankfully KSTYLES is the only 67-72 board member I know of who has ever had to wait this long for parts from me, and it was due to a rare set of circumstances I do not expect to occur again. Hope this message helps everyone to understand and not to be concerned if you should buy something from me in the future. Thank you
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote