View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:57 AM   #71
yfs200p
E.H.F.D Engine #2

Re: 1972 4x4 Short Bed Project "Seven-Deuce"

Wow, last post was in March. March-July is the crazy season for me, being a landscaper. Have gotten a little work done on the truck, but havent gotten around to updating the thread. Progress has been slower than I'd like (Trying to save to buy a house, making truck payments on that '11 i had to have, blah, blah, blah).

The right cab corner is done, and the rocker is screwed in and just needs to be welded once everything is lined up nice. What a bear it is to line up all those repop parts! I looked back but i dont have any pictures of how dented up the right side of the cab was, but anyway those are all straightened out as well. It looked like the bed hit the cab at some point. All thats left is a small patch in the drivers kick panel, and a hole below the drip rail over the drivers door. And once thats done i'm going to take a weekend and sand the whole thing to bare metal and prime in DP40. Anyway, here are some updated photos, and i hope everyone has an enjoyable Independence day. Remember what it's all about!

And just a cool patriotic picture i took....

'15 Chevy 2500HD CCSB High Country Duramax
'22 Tahoe Premier Duramax
yfs200p is offline   Reply With Quote