View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 01:56 AM   #9
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

Re: What are "Counterpart" parts?

Well I have my own line of parts that nobody else would step up to produce. I tell you what I couldn't of done it without the support of the other members of this and our boards. In otherwords if you want quality parts you buy from people who care about quality. The people who supported me here afforded me to produce parts that they couldn't get otherwise. Most catologs put price befor quality, believe me I know. I wholesale to them also and if I have a higher quality part to offer than what they already have they choose cheaper over quality every time. My 71/72 gas filler grommets are bar none the best on the market and they come with a 5 year warrantee. All others on the market crack or fade usualy within 2 or 3 months, but will they purchase mine? None have yet. Only the little guys do, because they actualy care that you get a part that will be the best fit and last the longest. As Paul said there are many manufacturers out there and lots of them are produceing the same parts and all of them have different qualities. We try to pick through all of that and offer the best out there. WES
Call us Toll Free (888) 338-2502
Like Us on Facebook
No appointment necessary.
72 BB Chevy Custom Deluxe / Custom Camper
67 I-6 (Soon to be 5.7 LS1) Panel
68 BB Chevy Short Bed
72 6.0 LQ9 Short Bed Chevy 4X4
Olympia's fastest growing truck parts supplier.
Olympia's home for Wayward Chevys
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote