View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #193
ChaseDale3and8

Re: Parting out '85 Sierra Classic 1500 4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones View Post
will do

Sorry, my day job is about to kill me, I am trying to get as many hours as possible this weekend on the trucks. I will look for some packaging so I can get an idea for shipping.
I fully understand about the day job Jerry! I've been on 10 hour days myself since back in May. I pulled my 305 out sometime in June, can't remember now even when it was since my days all run together! I just got the 355 put in a couple of weeks ago. I'm still not finished yet! I have a lot of parts that still need to be reinstalled, and my radiator support just got dropped off at the sandblaster yesterday. I only got to work on my truck as weather and work permitted all summer! I was off 4 days last week and the most that I got done was going to the parts swap meet, and helping my neighbor get his hot rod started for the first time! I'm hoping that September is going to be my lucky month and that I'll get my truck back on the road. I did get it started the day after I dropped the 355 in, so I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!

One more thing. Has the radiator support been sold yet? I need the passenger side headlight buckets and stainless retainers as well. I have the left sides. Let me know. Thanks again Jerry! ....Joe