View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #37
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: got the 72 longhorn home

Tim,
At this point in my life I am not sure about anything. Everytime I think i figure something out I can come up with 5 reasons why that can't be right later in the day, The center console was painted brown at some point ( I assume when they did the seats) but when I pulled it out this morning the lower sides and bottom are still white. With the door panels being white and the console ( assuming) originally white I have come to assume ( and we all know what that will get ya ) that the seats would have been white along with the belts. I also assume that when they did the diamond tuck they switched out the white belts for black since the seats & carpet were a dark brownish color.

The dash pad appears to still be original and it is black as well as the column and wheel.

So basically what ur saying on the headliner is that most likely it woll be trash regardless.

Thanks for the info.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote