View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #13
GMR-PERFORMANCE

Re: Nitrous people come and answer a strange question!

Yep have one going in my truck as well its set up to be an easy swap have all the parts in line, just had to add the tank.. SUPER common to add the small cell in engine bay.. All I have to do is block off the feed and plumb in the new fuel source.. Not running the NOS yet as the stock 8.2 is still in place well maybe just the first stage its only 150

Many will tell you that you must have twin pumps for NOS.. But with proper math and take into account hose volume etc a single pump can be used and many do it with out issues.. KISS works for me. With an extra tank that is of course not an option with different types of fuels.

The reason most do the small tank is to not have ot mess with timing so much( a bunch of NOS and running pump gas .. With the MSD power gride it gets so simple that I may never add the tank.. Either way I can with ease if I decide to..

If you want trick most of the turbo guys with the pocket rocket cars run twin tanks , low/high boost. ECM does the pump swap for you when you dial it up, has a small time delay to ensure that the low bost fuel has been purged from system..

Link to the power grid .. VERY cool item and it will replace the daisey chain boxes etc.. Makes the set up so simple and will control soooo many things.

http://www.msdignition.com/Products/...ller_Only.aspx
Attached Images

Last edited by GMR-PERFORMANCE; 09-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.
GMR-PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote