View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #808
72BlckButy
Tot Roddin'

Re: Project: Blank Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by med.bronze View Post
your pickup is one of my top five favorite 2wd swb pickups around. I have really enjoyed watching your build come together and has been a real inspiration for the up and coming build of my '72
Thanks buddy! I can't wait to watch what you're able to do on your '72. Make sure to take the time to take pictures as you're going through because before you know it, it will be back on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
It's guys like you that make this board the best it can be. That young-gun is growing fast!
Thanks SCOTI, I appreciate that but have to extend that back to you. Our little guy is growing up faster than I ever realized possible. Hope that life is treating you well down south. Hope to run into you again sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearys 5600 View Post
X-2 !! Nate, hope to meet up with you again at another show..
Thanks Geary! Doubt I'll make Springfield this year but hopefully next year I'll be out and about a little more than 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossmanivy View Post
I just got thru this thread and I loved it. I also love the fact that your so close. I gotta come to a show somewhere and get a peak at your truck. It's super sweet! With any luck, I'll get to start mine soon. Take care!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks boss! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll keep you posted if we hit any shows in your area. I travel through your town probably every other week for work, so I might have to stop by the next time I'm have some extra time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_al_71 View Post
Good to see that all is well with you and your young family...
Thanks Al. Hope to make it to FL sometime and see your truck first hand. Keep in touch buddy.

1969 CST SWB - Project Blank Slate (4.5/6" ECE Static Drop, 6-lug disc brake upgrade (manual), Billet Specialties Vintec 20x8.5 255/40 (F) 20x10 295/40 (R), 250 I-6)
1960 AMF Skylark - Tot Roddin' (Lowered with custom frame; soon to include custom push bar and interior)
2008 Silverado CrewCab 1LT (5.3L, 3:73, 4x4, LT1, Z-71, Towing Package)
72BlckButy is offline   Reply With Quote