View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #4455
Acme Racer

Talking My Latest Addition to *the Fleet*

Hi Gang
Long time lurker and member here from Daytona Beach. Been wantin a *round eye* crew cab dually for a long time, and finally found one!! Its a 1979 GMC Sierra Classic 35 3+3 Camper Special 10K GVW. It has a fresh .060 over 454, fresh Turbo 400 trans, fresh hub to bub rear end. Runs and drives like a brand new 1979!! I know, I bought a new Chevy crew cab dually in '79 to pull my race cars with!

It has a few rust bubbles here and there, but we need one to pull our 24 foot enclosed trailer when we move from FL to east TN next spring I need a hook up on headlight bezels and a grille, the bezels and grille are pitted and broken. Gonna wait till after the big move to start trickin it out.

Just been cleanin it up some and makin a list of all the *TLC* it needs. What do ya think, I gave between parts tradin and cash money) right at $1500.00 for it.

Larry

92 Chevy "Yenko Impala SS" Wagon, massive mods, my toy - 92 Buick "GSX" Roadmaster wagon, many mods, wifes toy - 92 Olds Custom Cruiser "442-W31" Wagon Wifes Daily Driver - 68 C10 Suburban Panel, restoration/street rod project - 92 Gambler Champ Dirt Car Project - 74 C10 Custom Original Cali Burb - 79 GMC 35 Sierra Classic 1 Ton Crew Cab Dually