View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:42 AM   #15
Chreees

Re: 76 Silverado k10

My oh my do I have a great update for everyone.
So yesterday/twoo days ago Sept. 28th we washed the bay and cleaned up a bit, dropped in the new motor and Hooked up a little bit of stuff. Today/yesterday the 30th got everything back together fixed a few leaking tranny lines etc. Got it running sounded damn good with open headers, got her running good took her for a ride and man she shifted smooth rode great sounds great, feels like a new truck. Also got the seat back from my neighbor and it looks clean and original sittin in the truck. Happy with the finished product.

Pictures:

Found thr problem with the 400 without opening it up... Damn did a number. lmao

took a little nap/break

Droppin her in. As you know a forklift makes the job 100 times easier

Gotta buy the good stuff.

Nice shiny and CLEAN.

Nice and clean. Very happy with it. Makes the ride much more comfortable and looks much better

Here she is sittin in my grandparents driveway. Finally running again.

Also got the radiator repaired/cleaned up since it had a leak in it. I can't legally drive it til I goto the DMV on monday and take off nonop and register it again. Kinda sucks because I registered it in December and it goes by July... Oh well atleast its running right?

I'll get some shots of the seat in the truck tomorrow. Gonna wash it and do a minishoot on monday after I get her registered.
Chreees is offline   Reply With Quote