View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #29
eric28miller

Re: 89 crew cab k20 4wd twin turbo cummins swap

Thanks guys haha love your comments!

The front sulastics added about 2 inches of lift to the front and nothing to the rear which i had to add blocks.. They are not intended for front axles but i made it work, which was more work then was probably worth it... Had to brace the rear leaf shackles, add 8 degree shims, and a 3rd link. Looking back i wish i would've went with a coil conversion.

The intercooler is from a 95 2nd gen dodge. To avoid cutting the lights i'd have to gut the core support wouldn't I? I'm trying to keep as much clearance from the injection pump cover so i can quickly change the adjustable timing gear..

Sorry i don't have any updated pics yet but were in the middle of harvest so there's no such thing as spare time I did talk to my painter today, he practiced the white pearl paint on a mailbox. He's not very excited to do the whole truck since there's 4 stages of pearl coats then multiple clear coats! haha I bet he regrets the price he quoted me now, i'll have to give him a nice big tip if he does a good job. Should have some pics from him this saturday.
eric28miller is offline   Reply With Quote