Thread: Make it handle
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #1413
robnolimit

Re: Make it handle

I'm Just Trying to Help When we go out to the track, it's in an effect to go faster. We want everyone to go faster. So, we're wiling to help. A lot of people will ask us to look at their cars and offer some advice. I always ask them about the alignment specs. Usualy the Toe is slightly 'in'. "Toe it out" I tell them. They are very hesitant to make a change. Last Tuesday night was no different. "Well, I don't know if I should..." is what we hear back. So here is my new reason for this.

"Stand with you toes pointed in" I said, and he did. "Notice how it makes your knees point in?" - "U Huh" . "Notice how your balls are uncomfortable?" - "ha ha ha , ya" "There ya go" I said. "Now, point you toes out" he did "So, are your balls more comfortable?" - "ha ha ha , ya" Then I added "OK. So there is the Toe-Out lesson. If your balls are happy, you will feel better and go faster!" Hey, it got the point across.

This weekend is the Run To The Coast in El Toro, Ca. I'll be there with the HellBoy. I'll get some picts and video for you guys. Have a great weekend.
2011 Truckin' Throwdown Champion
GoodGuys 2010 National Champion

Proud to put our products up against all others!
robnolimit is offline   Reply With Quote