Re: Project Grande Slam: Coley's Hot Rod Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCountryx View Post
The tire size looks great, good call
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
Nice to see the wheels mounted up. What size are you planning for the front?
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank You Steve, 255/45/20 on the front. 20x8.5 5.40" Backspacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusbuilt View Post
Oh man! Can't wait to see it with the bed on! Will be praying for your dad!
Yeah, me either! I'm going to wait on the bed until we get the brake lines ran, and I still need to wrap up some stuff with the shocks, torq the UBolts, etc. It's getting really close though.

Dad is doing really well. He was up walking around yesterday like nothing ever happened. It was a Miniscus Tear, they repaired (?) it with a scope / day surgery type of thing. Pop's a fighter man, he doesn't like to be on his back for too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cericd View Post
Truck's looking good. Can't wait to see what those tires look like with the bed on. Hope your dad feels better soon.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks Chris! We need to get that gold one on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett--G4L View Post
That looks really good Chad, I'm wresting with either 295/40's or 295/45's for the rear of mine. Those wheels are awesome. Can't wait to see the fronts on.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank You Keith. The 295/40 looks really good and if my truck was bagged that's probably what I would have ran, but .. being just a big static drop I wanted to fill the wheel wells a little bit. I think the 295/45 will 'tuck' more under the fender wells. I don't like to see the top of the tire when you stand beside the truck .. just me. My wheels are 6"BS too so it will offset that extra section width of my tires. I'm going to adjust the wheel wells and bed wood back about 1/2" on either side to accomodate the larger meats.

A 295/42.5/20 would be perfect..

1967 C10 SWB - Project Savannah - 6.0/4L80 *Currently underway*
1968 C10 SWB - TOTY 2018, 50th Anniversary Tribute Project * Sold * Pride and Joy
1986 Silverado Short Fleet - Scarlet *Sold*
1985 Silverado Short Fleet *Sold*
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted, Built
1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted
2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 Coupe 6spd (wife's ride)
CC69Rat is offline   Reply With Quote