View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:35 AM   #47
RWB-713

Re: '67 C10 Shorty Stepside

And on to the driver side we go! The floor on this side was done a couple years ago by a buddy of mine and his brother, It was when I first had the idea to fix this truck up, and I had about zero confidence in my skillset at the time, so they were helping me out.

With that already taken care of, I went right on to replacing the kick panel & pillar with new pieces, and the rocker went on pretty easy as well. Always nice when things go together the way they should! I hope to get the cab corner finished up on this side in the next couple days and hang the door and makes sure everything lines up nicely.

Made a simple little piece to cover up the wiper motor area, might use that for mounting some electrical in the future. And I also have another interior firewall panel to build for the OE fuseblock location. Slowly but surely!

I was in "go mode" since everything was going so smoothly, and I slacked a bit on taking progress pics, but here's how it sits now
Attached Images

RWB-713 is offline   Reply With Quote