View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:00 AM   #305
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

On the 2wd's none of the original holes are completely used. There is one hole that needs to be elongated for the power steering box. The supplied template helps you locate the new holes. I'm not sure exactly how this works out on the 4x4's as I have not installed one, and have not heard back from any of my customers that have. I guess I need to contact them. There is a thread in the '60-'66 section about power steering on a 4x4 with some good info in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamllik View Post
Hi I have a 64 k20 4x4 and I have been researching on conversion brackets. Most I have seen drop the bottom bolt below the frame. I noticed yours does not. All the installs that I have seen on the other kits use one of the original steering holes for alignment for the new bracket. Does your bracket use any of the factory holes for positioning of the bracket? Thank you for your time.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote