View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #56
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: CPP front shock brackets....who's had problems with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRGRS 66 View Post
well, where do I start...

First of all I bought some CPP goods last October, and have had some issues. Bought a "kit" from Scott's. disc brake , booster, drop spindle, lowering springs, shocks, and shock reinforce brackets. Also bought front and rear sway bar kits.

So far everything I have gotten into has been an issue.

The calipers they sent were reman units, which I am led to believe is being fixed, but I will believe that when I see it.

Shock brackets are also not at the right angle. I guess all of our trucks were built in the wrong plant, mine was built in St. Louis for the record.

The spacer sleeves on the frame mount arrangement for the rear sway bar... too long... no big, took them too work and cut them in the cut off saw.

I am concerned about how things go when I get into the meat and potatoes of this "kit".

I am also concerned about Jeff acknowledging my contact, and getting back to me. I believe he is a good guy, but he leaves me hanging. I am currently waiting for a shipping document for the replacement calipers. If the shipment arrives at my forwarding company in Buffalo (I am in Ontario Canada) without them receiving the document in advance the shipment may be stuck in limbo for good. Guess what... I still need my calipers...

I am coming to regret placing my business with CPP.
Craig i appologize for the issues you have encountered for the record i have been here a SUPER LONG time and i have hardly ever used a NAFTA form. I have customers like this from time to time and what happens is they have some small issues then they start to look for more problems before they even arise. Let me know what all i can do to help so we can get your truck finished, e-mail me directly not on the boards but my CPP address it does wonders.
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote