View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:38 PM   #52
stringpickin

Location: Northern Ca. at the base of the valley just entering the sierra foothills
Re: The Diffference between the 67-72 Chevy Trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsolver72 View Post
72 has a retaining screw for the wing/vent window..I believe the 72 window crank/regulator is longer.
Hello and good day.. I have a bit of a dilemma. I built my truck 30 years ago using a 70 chevy swb 4x4 and put an AC cab on the truck.. I cannot remember for the life of me what year the cab was for sure.. 71 or 72.. Above someone says these differences. I am wondering where is the retaining screw/vent window located if I have a 72 cab. I thought I had a 71 cab, but the retaining screw for the wing window is throwing me off.

I don't want to order the wrong regulators and go through all that hassle.. So is there any sure fire way to tell what year of doors I have? I could have a 71 cab with 72 doors.. My doors don't don't have the plastic panels which apparently LMC doesn't even sell.

I am also having trouble finding the LH inside door latch control on LMC.. any help greatly greatly appreciated.. thanks..