View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
Raceaprilia

I feel Slovenia 64 SWB BBW build

This is my first build and it is learning process as I go.
I live in USA for 4 years now and am from Slovenia- Europe. Check this link, Slovenia has only lil over 2 mio people but sooo much to offer, nature is like paradise. Saying that I will be posting with my broken english but this is the only way to get better. In 2011 after 2 years looking at american muscle cars and driving myself nuts I had option to buy 73 Charger from original owner and so I did. Nice car and I did learn to change/repair whole lot of stuff on V8 engine and buying/using standard wrenches was experience of its own also. It is gone now to have more attention at new owner since I am in Chevy zone now.
Back to the point. It all started in March 2012 when it was for sale in local CL. I did not really had everything figured out yet at that time but we made a deal. 64 LWB SBW. It was all original except several paint jobs, not rusted out too bad. I was looking to find solid cab and that it is all there to start with, all other can be easily changed/fixed/fabricated. V8 283, 3 on the tree. Nice driver, no PS, PB stuff, this might be one of the meaning of american muscle-you need it to operate those trucks. I already forgot how it was to drive no PS, PB car but memories came back right away. Target was to make it dependable driver and enjoy it. It turned lil bit different, way loooonger and it was fun and still is fun building it. At the moment I look for 64-66 SWB DD but no luck within my budget so far.
I will post my progress as it was going along till today and update my progres proudly after.
Attached Images

Raceaprilia is offline   Reply With Quote