View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 12:03 AM   #324
skymangs

Re: Project "Sweet 16"

Thanks Rickerwill, I am very aware that this is a dying talent (being able to wrench on your own junk). I can only hope that my boys will be as "hopelessly addicted" as I am.

Mknittle, I aprechiate it.

updates. We've been driving the wheels off it with no major issues. Had a rocker arm back off a bit, had to re-adjust the lash, but other than that it's been real solid. And I finally got the carb tuned "just right".

Here's my updated pics. I'm about to pronouce it finished, only a few things left. Brad_72 hooked me up with some barn wood for the bed, but I'm still in need of a couple more pieces. I just recieved my first order of "built by" decals to adorn all my vehicles with (I hope to do affordable rods as a business after I retire in 2 years). We still need to do the shop signs on the doors, but I have my vinyl stencils already.

Oh, and we found a really cool old gas station with pumps still there to take pictures in front of. Hopefully it will be nice later this week.

Getting back injections again on Tuesday, so I'll be a little slow this week (Good time to paint door signs!).
Attached Images

Last edited by skymangs; 04-01-2013 at 12:08 AM.
skymangs is offline   Reply With Quote