Thread: MD/HD Wreckers
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:15 AM   #65
special-K
Special Order

Re: MD/HD Wreckers

Quote:
Originally Posted by C10 - C90 Bill View Post
Even though I prefer the older style, they are like-able trucks. One thing though, that is not actually a Top Kick, but a Brigadier.

The main reason, or one of the reasons anyway, for the change was because of the Radiator. The new style was able to have a Larger Radiator which was more called upon with the different engines being offered.

We should post a Top Kick picture. I would if I knew how to, lol. Same thing, even though I prefer the older style, they are also like-able trucks.

Bill
You caught me on that. I saw this in a thumbnail and I can't see those tiny things too good,and it said Top Kick under it from where ever I got the picture. But,Top Kicks had the square lights under the grille and the cabs were same as light trucks. They even looked more weird. But,like I said about that "Brigadier",these are looking better to me now. I didn't like them at all when they came out.

Ok,a Top Kick dumpvvv
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-07-2013 at 12:20 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote