View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #45
jeffro2

Re: 67-72 4x4 Scaratchbuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatRod68 View Post
I hope ya get to feeling better! With the weather changing so much here, it seems everyone is getting sick.

As for the truck, not anymore. It was one my dad built and sold (thanks to this website) It was a real nice truck. Someone in TX now owns it.
Thank you Josh, I'm feeling a little better, but my voice still rattles in my head..

My son needed a truck about 3 years ago, and I was ready for a change, after trucks all these years, (I'm ready for another, though) and he was using it at the time, and was headed to Arizona, so, I gave him a good deal and off it went, never to be seen again, which is best for me.

This was my last truck, and right after I joined this site, I let it go.

Anyway, I have spent the last 3 1/2 hours putting molding on one side and the marker lights. I am waiting on putting the mirrors and door handles on till after the windows go in, otherwise I will keep knocking them off like I do the vent window uprights. I've lost track of how many times I have reglued them in.

And its onlty the 2nd time I painted a bed to match the truck, I usually go flat black with a rough coating.

jeffro2 is offline   Reply With Quote