View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #1584
CC69Rat

Re: Project Grande Slam: Coley's Hot Rod Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Looks great!!!
Thanks man, where you been? Congrats on the new baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy69 View Post
Looking great!
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BlckButy View Post
I'd wait and see what the spacing looks like after the bed is on. The added weight might raise the front end.

Looks good!
Posted via Mobile Device
Yep, great thought. I think it's close now but I might have to tweak it a little once it's driven and the bed is back on, etc. It's sitting at 2.5" spindle and 2" spring now up front, and 6" spring, 1" block and T/A flip mod in the rear (approx 6.25" drop) We'll see how it pans out but I just don't want it to start hitting the tops of the inner fenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlped View Post
Chad,

Sucks you guys won't be at Good Guys... But the truck I looking stellar!!! I'm anxious to see it on the HRPT.
Posted via Mobile Device
I gotta get it finished up and get the bugs worked out of it or I won't make the HRPT either. I just need to sacrifice GG this weekend so I can focus on the bed assembly, final stuff for the door panels, etc. If you look really close I have some primer on the lower corners of the cab. It has had some work done in the past many years ago and had some old filler and sand scratches in it. The bed wasn't taken off when it was painted and they apparently could only reach so far back between the bed and the cab. I'm going to fix that before I put the bed back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusbuilt View Post
Cant wait to see it with the bed on it! I wish you were going to make it to Goodguys!
Yeah, .. me too! You still doing the tour? You're welcome to meet up with us for the ride to Clt. I'm going to try to meet with Matt and Asa to ride up together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2billet View Post
Turning out very nice.....
Wow, .. Thank you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67_ShortFleet View Post
Looking Great!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69short View Post
Man this is a beautiful truck! Keep up the good work, cant wait to see what you do to your BB truck.
Thank You! Yes, the Big Block will be everything this one is plus some. It might even be my first drop membered truck. We'll see

1967 C10 SWB - Project Savannah - 6.0/4L80 *Currently underway*
1968 C10 SWB - TOTY 2018, 50th Anniversary Tribute Project * Sold * Pride and Joy
1986 Silverado Short Fleet - Scarlet *Sold*
1985 Silverado Short Fleet *Sold*
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted, Built
1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted
2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 Coupe 6spd (wife's ride)
CC69Rat is offline   Reply With Quote