Thread: Bag Options
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:43 PM   #16
Square_78

Re: Bag Options

I would save for an Accuair kit. ELevel is cool and you will wish you had it after you start messing g with air pressure gauges and trying to get your ride heights set all the time so u arnt going down the road crooked. You can do the bolt in front bag kit and replace the rear coils with bags like mentioned above. Dont skimp on the air management system. Save and get the most complete kit you can afford. Be sure to get a manifold system with push to connect fittings. No leaks. If you don't get s manifold then you will have to plumb in 8 separate valves and its a breeding ground for leaks. Accuair switch speed system is around $1000 and comes with manifold and all plug and play wiring. Super easy. You can always add the eLevel preset ride height stuff later as al their kits are interchangeable and easy to add onto. I love my Accuair and wouldn't trade it for anything
Posted via Mobile Device

"I refuse to go disc brakes. I actually love drum brakes. It makes for an adventure." - 50bomb

1978 Chevy shop truck - static 6/8"
1970 GMC 1500 - Accuair eLevel Resto-mod http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=537497
Square_78 is offline   Reply With Quote