View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #19
jaros44sr

Re: Ice cream getter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONOSADSACK View Post
Jaros44sr – It didn’t go too bad but I cheated. I had my laptop with me and referenced a few good sites from this here web. Mainly this one of course. I can relate to the level of difficulty time can add to reassembly though.

JJH Jimmy – good luck with the column. Kind of a pain in the butt. The spray in liner I used is a SEM product called Rock-it Liner. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnBjLzTyYi0) I have no idea how well it will hold up but I have had good luck with other SEM products in the past.

Low Elco – thanks, I’m looking forward to seeing some LBT action. Soon?

Bomp – I haven’t checked in on your progress in a while. WOW! Nice, very nice. BTW after reading some of your work last night I stood up from the couch and bam! Doc says I have a stretched tendon in my foot which is allowing the bones to separate from one another and pop out of joint. Short story is I’m off my feet for a week and if the tendon doesn’t shrink I’ll need to be carved up a bit. I seriously had a vision of me hopping around on a peg in my garage flash through my head when it happened.
That one plate that had to be just right around the shift tube was really a PIA, cant believe it fit...i was tempted to file it down alittle

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote