View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #139
da_bears_da1

Re: [B]65 Stepside Frame off Resto[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnutz65 View Post
Jeff,
I'm secretly racing you to see who will finish their truck first, you or me! LOL!
I have a 65 and first saw what you were up to on another forum. Good progress. If you have any more weddings, I'll catch up!
You have a shop and I don't, so the heat, mosquitoes and weather are the things that delay me.

Nice job on the doors. I gotta get my cab in epoxy primer before I start on my doors.

Jay
Jay - Guess the secret is out! I follow along on your website on your progress. The only reason I have a shop is I kicked our cars out of the garage and let the truck take over. We have had a cool and wet summer so far so I am lucky that it has been decent to work in. I am sure SC humidity is tough this time of year. Most of my family lives in Arkansas so I understand how tough it can be to work during the middle of the day.

So not only is the wedding slowing me down, my nephew for CA is sticking around next week so it will be golfing and movies for part of it. I have made sure he understands that at least one day will be working on the truck.

I also have to get better at ordering parts. We were all ready to put on the radiator support and front fenders yesterday but I had not ordered the radiator support bushings hence my own induced delay.

We are both getting to the fun phases of our builds. Sure nice to have the cab and doors all patched up and some primer on them. I now get to actually assemble something.

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=566533
da_bears_da1 is offline   Reply With Quote