View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM   #143
da_bears_da1

Re: [B]65 Stepside Frame off Resto[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubber View Post
Saw you over on Bomp's page, so I thought I would check out your build. You have really done some work! That cab is lookin great, and I like the way your engine looks. Keep it up, and good luck with the wedding!! (Dads need all the help they can get)
Thank you! When I started this I never realized how much I needed to learn. It's a fun obsession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Sounds like a build off in the making.

Murph will win out over me but the competition keeps me motivated.

In my book your all winners
It is amazing how much this forum motivates and inspires. I agree, anyone who is making their truck better and sharing on this forum is a winner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnutz65 View Post
For me, ever since I bought my parts truck, I have 2 of just about everything. I just have trouble remembering where I put it.
I often let my brain get ahead of my hands . . . meaning I order stuff I don't need for another year or so. Then I can't remember where I put it. I have 4 of each door, 3 hoods, 5 fenders, etc. . . .
However, I did remember to order the radiator support mounts. Maybe I will catch up to you after all!
When you find your parts you ordered over a year ago see if my inner fender grommets are with them. I ordered them in October and they seem to have grown legs.

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=566533
da_bears_da1 is offline   Reply With Quote