View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:47 PM   #95
yfs200p
E.H.F.D Engine #2

Re: 1972 4x4 Short Bed Project "Seven-Deuce"

Now some pictures of my progress on the wiring and interior.

This AAW wiring harness has got to be the best thing since sliced bread. There seems to be infinite options with it, and the instructions tell you EXACTLY what to do with the options your truck has. I really was intimidated by the electrical work because it hasn't been my strong point in the past. But if you go slow and read everything twice, next thing you know its half way done. I think all thats left with the interior is the stereo, dynamat on the floor, install the carpet, and install the seat and seat belts (that's all haha). I scored an awesome Tach/Vac cluster from the parts board, and threw a new bezel on it.
Here's' some pics

Pedals, glove box door, and column in. Anyone who reads this, dont put the column in before the cluster. Its a pain to put in, and i had to take it back out.

Flaming river column with all the billet trimmings

Heres the cluster installed, man there are a ton of things to hook up to the back of this, with the full gauge package! (vac line, oil press copper line, tach harness) I'm really pumped about having no vacant gauge spots in my dash cluster! And if youll look closely, the key is on, and the 'Brake' light came on!! First sign of life in a long time, and i guess i did some of the wiring correctly!!

And finally, here is one of the 2 fenders that are done painted and buffed, also in the basement ready to be hung. I need to get cracking, i'm running out of room in the basement!

'15 Chevy 2500HD CCSB High Country Duramax
'22 Tahoe Premier Duramax
yfs200p is offline   Reply With Quote