View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 12:29 AM   #27
Z10

Re: 72 GMC Short Step Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotis man View Post
As a truck guru and have owned several high end trucks I consider my self an expert in the field of trucks

there is several thing actually many things wrong with this truck
it ugly

and the other cars you listed ,are anything like this is going to look like you have to sell them

you are giving a bad name to all car guys like my

carbs are in not TPI

there is 4 different color black in engine bay I do not see but one

wrong color on engine block one shade to lite

the steering wheel what a joke they did not make an SS truck that year

the radiator shroud you obviously did not do your self , very misleading THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN DO THAT KIND OF WORK IS "THE DICE MAN"!!!!!!!!

you need to move the motor forward for better burn outs because of that lame and low powered motor

"68 Z28 I had in high school" a clone and the vin # was off by two #s

Call me for help or THE "DICESSSSSS MAN"before you destroy a good truck

I cant take this anymore
Oh, this is too funny lotus man!! This is the same guy that put 18 different types of gauges in the dash of his 50 Chevy pickup, and called it a race truck. This is the guy, that took a perfectly good 55 chevy and turned it into a race car. This is the guy that took a perfectly good 68 camaro and didn't call his friend to see if he wanted to purchase, even though this friend "Z10" found it for him in the first place, and he sold it to a stranger. This is the same guy that bought a harley sportster and tried to convince his buddy's that it was a man's bike. The same guy that bought a 71 ford mustang that you could land aircraft on the hood and was under the impression that it was cool. And this is the same guy that now rides Euro trash motorcycles and dresses in leather race suits, and now he goes out and buys a Lotus and thinks he can take my C6 Z06.

PS: Spell check is your friend
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 & 1979 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary
1999 Honda Valkyrie
2006 Corvette Z06
2010 BMW 650i

Last edited by Z10; 11-20-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Z10 is offline   Reply With Quote