View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #266
a Good Man

Re: Renovation project from Kuwait

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520CheyenneK10 View Post
Well I find this project absolutely incredible.You have captured our attention with your ability to procure NOS parts some half way around the world from us here in the U.S. and turned out a great rig along the way. I was in Saudi Arabia back in the 90's and met a few men like "A GOOD MAN" and money was also no object. The cool thing about these guys is they keep people working and provide a prideful means of existence to many who come from poorer countries around the world to work in the Mid-Eastern Lands and support their families back in their home countries.

After reviewing this entire thread I just wonder how you decided upon this particular truck over all others out there for sale? Do you use a Broker or simply find it on your own?

Regards
520CheyenneK10
I had the honor to reply here on this project. Middle East has a lot of discerning and creative, but they need to support, we are here in Kuwait, we have the idea and the money and we have the ability to work better in spite of high temperatures in the summer for a period of 8 months of the year ..

The aim of the project is not selling at all. Is to prove that we are capable of making the impossible. There is a rise in prices and the cost of shipping, but not an obstacle to the goal .. Arab youth here young thinker and has the ability to make achievements in all fields. Only lacking government support. Get the item is not easy and there are plenty of ways to get them and I have a lot of friends in America ..

I did not see people in my life like Americans. Honest and have the ability to respect others. I have dealt with many people here and in other sites they are really wonderful. They are one of the reasons for the success of this project ..

Thank you. Thank you to the members here. Very happy to meet you

( saad_alhajri ) on Instagram
a Good Man is offline   Reply With Quote