Thread: 1987 swb
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 10:13 AM   #122
squaredaway

Re: 1987 swb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claytona08 View Post
Hey Reuben, Love the truck man! I had a red 87 back in highschool and have missed that thing since I sold it after graduation. I always wanted to lower it and put new rims on it but making 5$ an hour made money tight, lol

I say leave the stock engine in it if it runs good. Also thanks for your service!
Thanks, Clayton! I know how the money thing goes! Thankfully a couple of years ago I got after investing and Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace/Total Money Makeover system. If I don't have the cash, I won't buy it. It sounds like you are the same way. I'm loving your truck by the way, great vision and way to stick to your plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badchevy View Post
I say find yourself another square and put that 6.0 into it. Leave the current one as is. This way you have 2 squares to enjoy. 2 squares are always better than one. I myself have 2 and it's a good feeling to get to choose which to drive that day. Just my .02.

If we would of known, we could of gotten together on your way into Afghan. I'm currently at Manas.
Bad Chevy, I hear ya. Who knows what will happen?! I hate that I missed you at Manas. I can imagine how cold it is there right now. Manas is the coldest temperature I've ever been witness to: -29 degrees in 2008...
squaredaway is offline   Reply With Quote