View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
danheit

where to buy air line and fittings

Hey guys, just about have everything pieced together for my rear air ride setup. Dominator 2600 Bags are currently in place (gonna see how they ride before I buy front bags, maybe swap out for 2500's), I just picked up 8 SMC 38" valves (used but in good shape - $50!) and the valves came with a good bit of the fittings I will need to put everything together. Also picked up a vintage air pressure gauge on ebay for $5 from a 1940 GMC Bus. All I have left to do is run the wiring, mount my tank (old fire dept SCBT) and run the air line. I am looking to go with 1/2" line since that's what most of my fittings are for, and am trying to find out where the best (read CHEAPEST) place to get decent line by the foot. I am looking for just some plain black DOT 1/2" Nylon line, about 25' of it. I have seen pricing all over the place, and have found it as cheap as .58 per linear foot, but $12 worth of line was $12 for shipping. I might also need a fitting or two to get everything finished off, but nothing I can't work around locally. Where are you guys getting your line? Is there a difference between the Airbagit line vs. other? Vendors, please feel free to chime in here too! Thanks!!
1979 Jeep CJ7 - Build date on the day I was born! -Keeper
2004 Expedition - Family Hauler
2007 Accord - Wife's around towner; I have more but not enough lines to post them!
danheit is offline   Reply With Quote