View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #213
da_bears_da1

Re: [B]65 Stepside Frame off Resto[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugnutz65 View Post
I'm happy for you. That's all good news. Glad nothing is wrong. I had also been wondering what was up. I even thought maybe you felt pity on me and wanted me to catch up to you on my build. Who knows? Maybe you'll get more done this summer than you planned. Meanwhile, we will keep watching.
Thanks! Let the race to the finish keep rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Thanks for keeping us posted.

Glad your wifey thinks the both of you are toooooo young to be retired. Heck, Im in my mid 40's and try an act like a young 20 something most times.

Keep on teachin' that math stuff. We need smart people in our future, you never know, they might use some of that math to calculate out some tricked out frame/suspension stuff in a truck build some day.

In the mean time flingin' a photo or two up once in awhile wouldn't hurt to feed us out here in truck building land.
Good point on calcing tricked out frame/suspension. Hard to be a metal surgeon if you can't do some math. Keeps the 20 something stuff going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.J. MCCAULEY View Post
Well have fun with the new job! And you are doing some dang nice work on the truck! Very inspiring if you ask me! The 9 months wait is worth the wait for me! lol!
Thank you! Before I know it the delay will be over and then it back to the truck. It does give me more time to see the great things others are doin and steal their great ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Bigger Budget!!! More Goodies!!!
…and I agree with Bomp, we need more Math smart young ones…
Goodies are fun! Since we have started getting to work on setting up the businesses I have been amazed at how many people say "I suck at math". We do need better results relating to math eduction.

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=566533
da_bears_da1 is offline   Reply With Quote