View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
hugger6933

Tables have turned can anyone help me

I know I am normally the one giving the answers instead of seeking them being willing to help newbie and what not. I have found myself in a position needing to GULP write an estimate ,yuck. I use to do this all the time back in the old days of "chrash books " and when body shop did write them before insurance adjusters started doing it themselves. There are a small number of companies left that do want estimates turned in to them and I have had someone come to me asking a favor. He has a 2012 Silverado truck needing to have the bumper replaced. I normally don't do outside work but we do go to church together and he did ask nice so... If anyone on here could tell me the labor time to remove a front bumper strip it build up a new one then reinstall it I would be most grateful. I don't write the estimates anymore or do very little outside work so a labor guide [do they still even make those?] would not be worth the cost. I guess now you have to pay to join some site or something to gather that info all off the computer. So that is my plea if anyone could or would help that will be great. Jim AKA Hugger 6933
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote