View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #8
hugger6933

Re: Tables have turned can anyone help me

I had 5 hours in mind but that will not cover the trip to get the darn bumper. It is 294 miles away so a road trip is in order. With the parts figures I have the bumper lists for $1690.39 and costs me $1221.17 making me $469.22 on the parts. but if I can get a ride to and from for this bumper I have found it is $ 749.99 and it is a surplus. They won't ship so I have to travel and that means $ 940.39 the parts are new never installed and still with the GM stickers so there is no funny business there or I wouldn't dream of it. The man with the truck made me laugh when he came out to get me to look, it was when the Polar express was coming through and he had me standing outside looking and said jack this thing up so you can make plenty. It is for insurance. like they are in the business of giving away money. Yea when I did use to write estimate I was always lower even if I was the same dollar for dollar. I am outside of town and my sales tax is like 1.5% cheaper, It ticked everyone else off. Thanks for the help. Jim
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote