View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #64
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: Reconditioned gauge Clusters F/S

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72 View Post
Also, do you offer the option of changing from the factory amp gauge to a volt gauge?
Steve,

My base price is $200.00 to restore your tach cluster. The service includes glass beading and painting all tin work, painting all of the needles on the gauges, clean, wet sand and polish the lens (if it has good lettering). I also clean and inspect the circuit board and install new bulbs.

You will be very happy with the work and I will stand behind what I do.

Extras include any parts, as you mentioned. If the tach face is bad, that is $75.00 extra. If you want the odometer/speedometer reset and calibrated that is an extra $60.00.

I have never changed the battery/amp gauge to a volt gauge. Do you have a gauge in mind that might work? I can see some modifications will most likely need to be made to the rear tin and the lens graphics for this to look and function correctly. The wiring should be simple.

Let me know. I have 4 builds currently plus 3 on the way and the day job. I could get it done by the middle of march if you are interested.

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C

Last edited by TBONE1964; 01-24-2014 at 06:21 PM.
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote