View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:08 AM   #287
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's thread of miscelaneous stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Blue K20 View Post
Nice batch of photos today. Some cool bikes and some colder weather. I don't know how ya do it. California could use some of that snow though our resovoirs are getting pretty low. Thanks for today's adventure.
Your welcome. Gotta remember that winter is a third of our normal year. We are used to it. Makes us appreciate summer so much more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Nice pics ,I enjoyed the ride.
Stay on the bandwagon then. There is always more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Mmmmm... Love me some big fuzz tone. You gotta get an Orange amp next, I hear that's the key. Living Legend is one of their best examples.

Nice Amp! The Kid has the same one, it's nice! Good deal.

That engine shop sure brings back memories. First job when I was 15, 40+ hours a week. I've eaten more than one lunch off the top of an SBC block.

Winter Armageddon in ATL, They're runnin the smoker in Minn. LOL!

Great pics, thanks for the update. I greatly enjoy them.
Sunday was just a little colder than average and windy and visibility was bad because we had 4" of fresh powder the night before. It's not something that comes once or twice a decade like ATL. All of us northerners just shake our heads at the antics and hysteria that happens south of us for weather we would consider pretty mild.

I do feel bad for them though. It's just not something they are prepared for and all it takes is a few people to screw up the highways for 1000s of drivers that would probably handle it just fine.

I will try an orange amp next time I get to guitar center. BTW, grilled steak for dinner last night. Our high yesterday was 3F. The fire don't care much if it's 0 or 90F when its burning at a few thousand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by earl84 View Post
IO love the Deaf and Blind signs. Missing the one for the Dumb. Get it, Deaf, Dumb, and Blind, haha.
There are plenty of dumb signs out there to see. LOL
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote