View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 03:58 PM   #1
earl87gta

The rust free blazer Urban legend

After every thing from rain to my truck getting wrecked I finally brought home the Blazer I bought from Bigorange Thursday and it’s in great shape no rust on the window frame at all the rocker boxes are perfect except for some minor bondo work that a previous owner had done to the rear ¼ and the usual dash hacking for the stereo I cant find any thing that’s going to take any time at all to fix. The floor in the blazer looks new all I have to do is give it some good paint. I was going to save this blazer for a project down the road but its in such good shape that I have already started to strip it down I’m hoping to have it sand blasted down this week I want to get it in the body shop as soon as I can to have all the little things worked out on it their wont be any bondo going in to this blazer. Now I just have to decide 4x4 or 2wheel drive smoothed out weekend out for a drive truck. And before I forget you guys need to convince Bigorange to put up some pics of the Harley truck its one nice ride I can’t weight to see it done I love the paint job the blazer may see a similar paint job when it gets put back together.