View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 05:06 PM   #25
Wasted Income
Boosted Member

Re: Converting a k-5 4x4 to a 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Street Rods View Post
Wasted Income.... you are correct. At the time we didn't make a rear kit that would do what you wanted it to do on the 4WD blazer. We discussed this and made some recommendations for the parts that we did have that would be compatible... you pulled the trigger and we got you what we could, and for the most part I thought it worked out well for you.
I'm just salty that there's a bunch of badass stuff available now, that wasn't available then....

My core gripe is that at the time, you guys weren't a one-stop shop for all your 4x4 to 2wd conversion needs, like it appears you are now. I would have preferred to buy everything from you...the quality of the stuff I did get was incredible, and I had a hard time cutting it up

I would also like to say that when I saw you guys selling the inner frame stiffeners a couple weeks back, i wanted to bash my head on my desk. That is something that I'd absolutely have bought, especially since I didn't have time to do it myself with my tight timeline for getting the truck on the road, and it's too late now. I know...i know...1st world problems, cry me a river.

I guess C-10 suspension are like electronics. As soon as it arrives at your doorstep, it's already obsolete/out of date. lol. Overall that's not a bad thing for guys wanting to build badass trucks.
2014 VW Passat TDI - Daily Driver
Turbo diesel
2015 Sierra Denali HD Duramax Turbo diesel
2016 Ford Explorer Sport - Twin Turbskis
2017 Polaris RZR Turbo
2014 Nor-Tech Center Console - Twin Supercharged Outboards

TURBO ALL THE THINGS!!
Wasted Income is offline   Reply With Quote